Cards that make you go WTF?

Poke Dude, my guy!

2 Likes

What’s wrong with it? It’s lovely :neutral_face:

I just can’t help but get creeped out by the old lady in this art

4 Likes

what I find most intersting in this is that mimikyu has no color. Is it even there? Is it going to posses her? Is she a dream?

1 Like

It’s a shiny mimikyu, they’re grayscale by default👀

1 Like

Yeah not sure too!

I mean just look at the eloquence of the text, the sophistication of the poke-body and the all-round oratory brilliance of the card …

I think Ethan is referring to the last attack. :slight_smile:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Ohhh i see now :upside_down_face: haha thank you for the clarification

While I generally think that Full Art Trainer cards are pretty tame with Pokemon, the BreakPoint Skyla stands out in my mind as one that is actually sexualized. While still tame in comparison to some “other” card games, its still odd in comparison to other Pokemon cards.

4 Likes

Speaking of sexy Pokemon cards… Here is a real one.

Yeah, but she’s an adult and is portrayed as such…not so with Skyla…

1 Like

Best Karen card in existence

3 Likes

No official cards, but vintage bootleg cards. I actually love this Metapod card so much I have like 12 copies of it.

This is vintage, not modern bootleg.

Let me show you… Cleffa the meta(pod) dealer! A variation of Moo-Moo Milk!

18 Likes

I think Karen also has a similar move in one of the games, and again, she IS an adult, so I don’t feel it’s off-base.

@DragonClasher The rose texture in the background is the icing on the cake. Though I do like the power in her more recent pose.

3 Likes

3 Likes

this is sachiko kobayashi the singer. this goes for a lot of money only 100 were given in japan alone. beautiful card

1 Like

Kinda makes what Team Rocket did in Azaela Town seem a bit less barbaric.

1 Like

How do they keep ge

tting away with this? :joy:

12 Likes

They full well know what they did there lol even gave gastly the look of approval :joy::joy:bunch of pervs

2 Likes

the-big-bang-theory-unbelievable

1 Like