Card savers

Has anyone got any info on bcw card savers? I’m looking to get a few in and these are significantly cheaper for me compared to cardboard gold and ultrapro. Any advice is appreciated on which is the best and why by the way!

1 Like

Where were you going to get them? I’ve struggled to even find the card savers in the UK, never mind get them for a competitive price.

I’ve found them on both amazon and ebay. BCW are about £15 for 100, ultrapro are like £25 and cardboard gold I can’t find for cheaper than £50ish.

I ship cardboard gold card savers pretty regularly overseas. There is no way around the weight which drives up the shipping costs. The cheapest USPS shipping is $22 for 100 and around $40-45 for 200.

1 Like

god it must suck grading cards if you’re outside the US

Anyone used ultapro or BCW then being as it doesn’t look like I’m going to be finding a better deal on the cardboard gold ones than I already have with the other two?

I hate to be a naysayer again, but that just can’t possibly be true.

I’ve just purchased 600 for myself and paid $36US for shipping.

People, buy in bulk!

I NEED CARD SAVERS IMMEDIENTLY!!! IF ANYONE IN STRAYA HAS SOME MSG ME AND ILL PAY YOU SOME EXTRA… NEED EM BEFORE NEXT WEEK!

god it must suck grading/buying/selling/collecting cards if you’re outside the US/Japan

FTFY. Man I can’t believe the shite some people have to deal with having all the good stuff thousands of miles and many %'s of import taxes and shipping fees away. On top of the added times. Craziness but props to the international folks who are able to still build awesome collections.

2 Likes

it doesnt suck if your a japanese collector, as shipping to aus, and pretty much everywhere from japan is super cheap. That being said, it would really suck being an english collector since you have to use ebay, and shipping is always going to be a bitch…

Grading cards is also very nerve racking. When I send gold stars off to the u.s I shit myself, so i only send 1 or 2 big cards at a time now. or a 5 card submission… because yeah its to freaky.

Ozenigmuss… I want to go halves with you on the 600 card savers, including halves oon the shipping of course… I think i know that deal your talking about. PM Me, i really need ceerd saverbz… I think it is 100 dollan or something all up including shipping for that deal if i remember, because i got it last time :ninja:

Here is the exact price for 100.

Here is the exact price for 200.

Apparently I was off on the 200, it is quoting $50.75.

1 Like

I actually notices though this guy… that i got from also last time… had an insane deal, he must have some different ting going on with usps because it is 600 card saverbz for 100 au dollan. Best deal i ever seen.

Remeber I was bugging you about dem, but i went with this guy because you couldnt ship them cheaper, and i was starting to become a greedy capitalist pig.
I think he uses global shipping program or some crap, i dunno how he does the tingz…

I think this is more the shipping standard your talking about smprattican - www.ebay.com.au/itm/600-CBG-Card-Saver-I-1-Large-Semi-Rigid-PSA-Grading-Submission-Holders-/130889402812?hash=item1e799dc9bc:g:FDUAAOxy0aBRoEBa

If @ozenigma can pwease link the deal he got that would be good because I need to get 600 myself.

That is one of the highest volume sellers for supplies. They probably have a deal with UPS or FedEx. Private shipping companies cut rates for higher volume businesses.

What I quoted is the exact rate from USPS. That is what I have to pay and any other individual or small business.

1 Like

yeese, i thought this might have been what was up. some kind of dealio with ups xD

I can get these made here in China, to a similar quality as official branded cardsavers. Did it last time when I submitted to PSA myself, so I’m sure I could do it again.

Let us know a price mate. I think I asked last time but you went on a vacation :wink:

I’m interested too

Someone should start selling these in Europe…

And PSA need to expand to other continents :blush:

Psa in Europe is like the dream!

2 Likes