Card lot bulk,any ideas on a price please?

Around 80 ultra rares --------£1.64 per
300+ holos ------------10pence per
600+ rares -----------8pence per
1000 uncommons ----------4pence per
1700 commons---------4 pence per
2 books

I put the prices as a reference for myself bulk price wise, does this sound about right?

I am awaiting conditions and a better breakdown(reverse and actual holo)

They want £900(1100$ ish…noooo…nope…no way!!) I have offered £200(260$ish) as a bulk lot to start with but allows me room to barter up ha(No tins or deck boxes needed to minimize the size etc)

If you are buying from a normal person, they will not see bulk rates as reasonable prices. Not to mention many of those EX and full arts are worth more. $260 is a lowball IMO and if they want $1100, I HIGHLY doubt you guys will be able to strike a deal.

1 Like

I know but you dont get if you dont ask ha, $390 ish is what ill go up to.Worth a shot, im not expecting to get them :blush:

plus it was like 1am or something so trying to work things out when youve been up for 22hours isnt east :grin: Ill try later to calc properly

what are your intentions with this, I don’t see it as a profitable purchase for a low volume seller.

keep what I need, sell off the higher end ex cards I already own. As I said I need to work it out properly what why when etc, I was just curious on a decent deal. High chance I wont even go for it, even higher seller wont. Ill sit down properly sat night and think it through ha! it was late and ive also had a few hours sleep :wink: gtg! enjoy your days guys n galz