Can someone link me to highest quality penny sleeves

I accidentally bought the cheap thin penny sleeves but I have cards I want to be graded and i want the highest quality penny sleeves

Anyone got them book marked?

They aren’t called penny sleeves for nothing. You should be using the cheapest ones possible. Use them along with cardboard gold: card saver 1 semi rigid top loaders. That’s how most people send out their submissions. It should be well protected you just need to make sure the cards you submit don’t have alot of play to them where they can move around easily in the container/box you send them in. Also doesn’t hurt to add insurance to your order which varies based on what you think is the value of your submission.

1 Like

I’d say for PSA submissions use the cheapest, thinnest, baggy fitting sleeve you can find. Thin and baggy fitting so it’s easier for the grader to remove the card from the sleeve once it’s been removed from the card saver.

2 Likes

Not sure if you are asking about sleeves for PSA submissions, or for your own storage purposes. If it’s for the latter, you can’t beat the sleeves made by Japanese trading card suppliers.

1 Like

Not baggy and thin for PSA submissions like the advice above but absolutely amazing for binder collections. They even make the Ultra Pro penny sleeves feel bad.

www.amazon.com/KMC-Barrier-PERFECT-packs-Total/dp/B00T3Z72Q8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1528077277&sr=8-1&keywords=kmc+perfect+fit

I double sleeve with them and these:

www.amazon.com/KMC-Sleeves-80-Pack-Standard-Pokemon/dp/B00CJ7415M/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1528077520&sr=1-2&keywords=kmc+mat+hyper

1 Like

Kmc Perfect size risks chances of causing edge wear or whitening on a corners. You want to make it as easy as possible for the grader to remove the card out. With a baggy penny sleeve along with a top loader that thing will not move and be easy for the grader to remove your card. I do recommend Kmc perfect size for binder collections though, they offer good protection and fit your cards like a glove and the quality is top notch for visually seeing the card.

1 Like

All true except you don’t use a top loader for submissions (just in case a newbie reads that;)

2 Likes

Oh, then idk. I’m going based on all the YouTube submissions I have seen and how people off Instagram submit there cards and what others have told me. Baggy penny sleeve with a semi rigid holder.

Edit: I stand corrected on what I was saying. Don’t use a top loader but use a semi rigid holder. I always mix the two together instead of recognizing them as two different things.

1 Like

For grading, use cheap penny sleeves + pull tabs + card savers.

For binders and storage, use Dragon Shield ‘dime’ sleeves by Arcane Tinmen. The older version I linked here is superior to the newer sleeves you’ll find on amazon and elsewhere.

2 Likes

I use these Ultra Pro penny sleeves most of the time, especially for C/U I don’t plan to grade. Perfect for holos if you keep them in a Card Saver.

Dragon Shields are pretty much the best for gaming, and the best overall.

1 Like

I bought ultra pro premiums once on accident, and never looked back. They’re just one dollar more but the quality is 10x better. The quality is even better than KMC and Dragon shields but they’re not perfect fits, which is what you want for grading.

Heck sports guys dont even use sleeves in their submissions on WAY more expensive cards than we have.

1 Like

I use KMC, never had a problem with edgewear or bending.

1 Like

I tried every kind of “overpriced imported clear matte ultra premium crystal super flex acid free market hype” sleeve imaginable, then I finally bought a humble pack of Ultra-Pro Premium Sleeves at my local Wal-Mart, and I was like, well, I just wasted a lot of money…

I promptly re-sleeved my whole collection with them. I also submit to PSA with them. Personally, I noticed slight warps developing on my cards from KMC perfect fits, I don’t know if this has changed, but I don’t feel comfortable using them.

Cool stuff Inc. seems to have an even better price than Walmart on the Ultra-Pro Premium Sleeves. Ultra-Pro Premium Sleeves

1 Like