CameraMonstera's buying thread. Currently: Jungle unlt PSA 9

I wish you good luck with completing your sets but I think 300 is definitely on the cheap side for a complete set even though these are Unlimited cards. These sets are not easy to grade in a 10 and even 9’s are more problematic than most sets. So many of them came with roller lines, scratching, silvering, corner spots, etc. I graded something like 50 pack pulled Fossil holos and got four PSA 10’s. I’ve also sold a complete Fossil PSA 9 holo set for $600 on Ebay in early 2017. I know I sold a Jungle one too but can’t remember exactly how much off the top of my head but I know wasn’t 300.

These sets can probably be pieced together over time for cheap. If you need any of them individually I think I have a couple Jungle holos. For sure one Clefable 9 and hey, number one on the list isn’t a bad place to start, right?!

If someone sells you a graded set at that price and they have any more I’ll buy one too, haha!

I have many but I’ll buy another at that price too:)

I don’t see what the issue with the price is. It’s around or maybe like $20 under what pokemonprice reports for the sets

www.pokemonprice.com/TotalSetPrices

2 Likes

Your prices are good. The only one that is low (not by much) is Snorlax.

1 Like

He originally posted $300 for each set, Jungle and Fossil Unlimited in PSA 9. I have sold a Fossil set for $600. I don’t care what a website says my set is worth. Adding up the individual card sales data to price a complete set is simply inaccurate. I’ve always earned a premium when selling a full set. As I mentioned above, he can put the sets together individually for cheap and now that he changed the original post I think he’ll make some good progress.

*EDIT:
I found the invoices for the Jungle set and second Fossil set. Same buyer and no Ebay fees to add plus a slight discount for the Jungle one because he bought the Clefable already.

2 Likes

I PMed you but just to clear this up publicly let’s get something straight. Number one, not my cards anymore so it’s not my set. Number two, I used complete set prices, not individual card prices like PokemonPrice. There’s a huge difference. Completed sets have earned premiums time and time again. Number three, I originally stated that buying them individually will get you the cheap price and if they are available for that price which I do believe they are (talking about your newly revamped post with individual card prices) than you’ll be able to get them, right?

I have a PSA 9 unlimited victreebel I will trade for your 1st edition. I live in Canada and will ship anywhere. DM me if you want to trade. Thanks

1 Like

pm

1 Like

www.dacardworld.com/search?Search=jungle+psa+9
always worth checking them out, they pretty much have most the cards at the prices you are asking

1 Like