BUYING or trade Raichu base set unlimited KOREAN and DUTCH

Hello,

I am looking to buy or trade raichu baset set

UNLIMITED korean and UNLIMITED DUTCH

Conditions : excellent or more

I can buy , range price 15 > 90 usd depend of quality obvious.

I can also trade.

I have an US adresse or shipping direct france.

Hope some members can help me !

thanks you

I think you may need to offer a bit more for a unlimited korean Raichu they are so rare! Hard to gauge the value I know but I would estimate it higher than 40usd

Thanks you for advice @fireftw87 , how much do you think i need to put ? by the way , do you know someone can sell me :blush:

For the Dutch : tcgx.wiki/raichu-base-dutch?_route_=raichu-base-dutch&search=raichu

Like I said it is hard to gauge maybe @jameskray can advise you, I think he collects this set.

1 Like

@majomaal thanks you very much ! , i created an account. But impossible to ship out for france …local picku up only :slightly_frowning_face:

unlimited korean raichu is gonna cost you, if you can even find one that is

2 Likes

Best to contact them by phone as the site states they ship outside NL : +316 19 90 07 80

1 Like

thanks you i did but nobody … by the way i sent an email to them and i just seen on facebook really bad feedback on this website … did you ever order on it ?

No I didn’t. In that case don’t take the risk. Sorry for that.

I saw only a bad feedback but the only feedback on this website, by the way i go to wait their reply and if i deal i will use the protection paypal . thanks for reply

Very helpful majormaal. Good job.

As others have said, UED Korean will cost quite a bit. UED Korean Base Set was very short-printed, and the holos are also pretty desirable. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are going for over 100 USD in mint quality (if you can find one), but maybe it’s slightly less (or more), I honestly don’t know. The market is a bit too small to give good estimations of what it’s worth. I guess whatever someone is willing to pay for it when it does come up. I personally paid 125 USD for my UED Pikachu (graded PSA-9 though), which was about two years ago. The first PSA card I bought, simply because I couldn’t find it ungraded…

As for the Dutch UED one, those are pretty cheap, but it’s hard to find one in Excellent or better quality. Overall cards bought from Dutch people are in bad quality (not always, I’m Dutch myself and take good care of my cards - these days :wink: ), but I’ve bought loads of cards from Dutch sellers and overall the quality isn’t as high as most advertise.

There are currently three for sale on en.pokemoncardmarket.eu (all three in the condition ‘Good’), which might be LP as I mentioned, but could also be ‘Good’ as advertised:
www.cardmarket.com/en/Pokemon/Products/Singles/Base+Set/Raichu
This website does ship to France. You could perhaps ask the sellers for pictures of the card.

There are also some for sale on marktplaats.nl (in varying quality). This is a website similar to eBay for domestic Dutch people only though, so if you want one from here you’ll need a Dutch middleman (or try to contact them by email to ask if they ship internationally).

Here are the ones currently on marktplaats.nl:

Hope this helps. If you need any help contacting a seller on marktplaats let me know. And good luck with the UED Korean one. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

thanks you very much , first i just bought the card dutch on the website i ve seen , guy replied me , i could order with internationnal shipping …let s see if the card i receive is in excellent condition or if if i don’t received ^^

For the Korean , i told my friend it will be hard and could cost highter we think …

Thanks for help

Korean unlimited is hands down the hardest base set to track down and its all to do with supply I know of 3 people collecting the set, with one more having completed it and one other person with some non holos, course the person who has completed it has a raichu and i have one but the other two do not have raichu, its a very hard set to even find non holo thats not in the theme deck.

if you manage to find one could you message me with the guys name so i can see if he has any other korean unlimited cards

good luck on finding one :blush:

@jameskray thanks to confirm the difficulty to find it :blush:

And no problem i would keep you in touch if i find some guy

Thats alright been collecting this set for 4/5 years now and need 29 more to complete the set still slow going open one day i do it :blush:

1 Like

@jameskray : that s noted :wink:

By the way, i bought the card to TCGX : an unlimited dutch raichu MINT. i paid for a total of 17,98 euros. ( 8 euros for shipping cost )

What i received ?

A damaged raichu US that he consider in excellent condition ^^

I had no reponse once i made a paypal complain.

he send out the card in standard shipping for 1.40 euros …and he has communitaded a false tracking number.

i have no time here to scan and post the screenshots of ours differents communications but be sure this guy named Joey is a fucking guy.

Do not use this website !

cyu all

I can sell you a dutch raichu