BUYING LC HOLOS PSA 10

Money can’t buy these usually, you need patience. Most out there are in collections already, so you just need to wait until new ones pop up on eBay and $300 should be more than enough to buy a lot of these. The PSA 10 pop for LC has went up a lot in the last few months. It is now at 535 10s and a couple years ago when I started collecting this set it was at 160 10s.

1 Like

Populations rise in all sets over years the 9-10 difference still outweighs most sets on how hard the legendary is to grade I have been offering people on eBay 300+ and they are not accepting…

The Gengar auction went for $155 & it’s pop 4…

There’s a guy on ebay with an Articuno. I traded it to him, and he’d prob let it go between $350- $400 from speaking with him.

Do you not need a Machamp? I had 3 of the 4 copies at one point. I still have 2 and would sell it to you for $300.

think your have competition for the Alakazam from gemmint one of the last cards he needs to complete wotc :blush:

Alakazam is still a pop zero unfortunately; and the first few psa 10 copies I’d imagine going for way more than $300.

1 Like

I’m scared of your bid.

3 Likes

Unless the first pop 1 is graded by me it won’t be for sale.

@gemmint I seen the Gengar auction it was a freak price many people pulled out of that auction with the guy being a shill bidder. So people cut off their nose to spite their face. Gengar is easily worth $300 + no doubt

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what price the Alakazam goes for

Do you by Any chance have a flareon Holo for sale?

what price would you buy flareon psa 10 legendary collection for#?

Hi, I’m not too sure… what price you looking for it?

What price you looking I’m sure we can work something out?