WTB PSA 10 Unlimited Holos

A quick eBay check showed of the dozens available none were 80.00 or even under 100.00.
There were a couple stragglers under 150.00 and many besides the big three were up to 300.00 w/ offers,
This is just in the last month. In October prices are even higher, by Christmas much higher still.
Anyway, you won’t complete this set ever at 80.00-100.00 each:(

Would have to agree, may need to bump your prices, or try and grab deals on ebay.

generally agree, think you have a shot at grabbing less popular cards like magneton for below 100 on ebay auctions tho

crazy base set unlimited 10s 6 months ago your prices would of been spot on my man

Thanks for the reply guys… looks like I’m a bit late to the party!!!

I’ll keep an eye out on eBay and see if any get listed at auction as they seem to sell for a lower price

Expect to pay $150-200 for most holos. There are maybe 2-3 you can get for $100. Then you have cards like Chansey that are tough to grade that are as valuable as a Blastoise. No joke.

Edit: I know someone that has over 100 PSA 10 holos, but he doesn’t know individual value when I offered to buy some. He said he might throw some at $0.99 auctions on ebay. I’ll let you know if he does.

Thanks mate, I’ve checked eBay sold listings and majority that are listed at auction seem to be selling a fair bit cheaper then the buy It now prices :blush:

Never rely on BIN prices… They’re always a bit higher than actual market value. Good luck completing your set. I’d say get whatever you can manage to find and come back here with a list of the ones you,re missing with actual fair offers. Cheers.

October sales? This last month and the months to come you won’t find 80.00+