Buying 1st edition Base Charizard Psa 10

Hey guys, I posted about 1 week ago looking to purchase at a lower price but after doing research I’m upping my offer price! I’m looking to purchase a 1st edition base Charizard PSA 10. Looking to spend around 40k-43k usd depending on thick or thin stamp and quality of the card. I’m willing to Pay via paypal F&F. Ideal is to meet in person to do the transaction. I can meet you anywhere in the USA and Canada.

Please follow me on Instagram @pokemoncard_99 if you want to work out a deal.

thank you,

Ryan
(pokemoncard_99) IG

11 Likes

Hi Ryan. Why’d it take you so long to join E4? Anyway, welcome.

2 Likes

Be careful sending f&f especially to people you dont know or have never dealt with before.

9 Likes

Meeting in person it’s much safer, smarter, and easier than cash.

2 Likes

Hey Gary, I joined Efour awhile ago now but never really used it. I have been on Instagram for the last 3 years.

1 Like

Jesus Christ 40k thru ff? You want the government knocking on your door? Lol paypal could easily Ban both the buyer and seller for a transaction like that.

3 Likes

Yeah idk how expect to purchase a 40k item off the books? :rat:

I wouldn’t accept FF if I was the seller. TCA gaming had an issue where transactions were being reverted since the buyer claimed money was falsely sent. Imagine selling for $40k and then having all the money reverted.

That’s one of the reasons why I’m nervous about selling expensive items - or even buying them - on eBay; true, you can’t live in constant fear, but there’s always the possibility that someone can do this. Imagine selling a booster box, and then finding out a year later than the buy wants to return it or claimed that it wasn’t legitimate - if you didn’t look at your emails you’d automatically lose the case by Paypal.

Face to face or bank wire transfer to a very trustworthy seller is probably the best bet. Meet in person pick up or fully insured Fedex next day priority shipping. Good luck on your search for the grail! Cheers

It’s 180 days for PayPal returns.

4 Likes

Well that’s comforting, thanks :3