Buyee waiving a lot of fees!

Not sure why everyone uses Buyee tbh, I switched to FromJapan years ago after I realized Buyee was one of the most expensive proxy services. They probably changed it to be competitive with sites like FromJapan. Only issue with them is they don’t currently offer Mercari as a service, but I primarily use them for Yahoo auctions.

I dont know about the rest, but I chose to switch to Buyee after having tried FJ, dejapan and was OK to pay a slightly higher service fee simply due to convenience of the various platforms available plus the user experience is just a lot better to me personally. Specifically, I just found the speed, consistency and customer service is more suited to my purchase habits. I’ve been collecting and buying many other things for more than a decade so the ability to shop for all my stuff at one place is also a huge draw factor.

1 Like

Now that the fees are similar I might try Buyee again. I had a bad experience with Tenso which is the same company but maybe things are better now. The convenience definitely is a draw!