Buyee.com combined shipping

Does Buyee combine their shipping costs, or do I have to individually ship each won item…?

Pretty sure they combine but they charge you for it, one of the ways they make money. I think I saw someone say 500 yen per item/lot before as a handling fee. One of the frequent users will be able to give you a better breakdown or link to the fees.

1 Like

They usually charge you around $20-$30 EMS shipping (Unless it’s kind of heavy), Plus charge you the shipping cost from the seller to the Buyee warehouse which usually is anywhere from $1-$5, depending on the shipper. Lastly they charge a flat $10, to combined it all and get it to you.

I usually end up spending like $50-$80 depending on how many items I paid for, Ish adds up quick lol

1 Like

So say I have 15 items…? I just couldn’t find the option for it anywhere.

• Click “Package Info” (Should be red with the number 15)

• Hit “Select All” in the top left corner, right under the big words Package Info

• Hit “Add Package Consolidation”

• Next page, just scroll to the bottom, and hit “Apply for Package Consolidation”

• A pop up will show, hit accept on that (Just saying that you can’t go back after packaging it all together)

• Wait a business day for them to get it all together.

• After that, “Package info” tab will have a “1” in Red, Hit the "paid’ tab, and you’ll be good to ship out and pay for it!

1 Like

That’s really easy to understand, thank you! I didn’t realise that’s what package consolidation was for. I appreciate the help! :blush:

1 Like