Buyee Shipping

I just made an account and I am wondering if I can purchase items from multiple buyers, wait for them to reach buyee and then ship them all together at once instead of paying crazy shipping fees for each individual package?

Sure can. Ideally you want them all to be at the warehouse within 30 days of the first though so you don’t have to start paying the additional storage fees

3 Likes

Awesome okay that helps a lot thank you! time to start searching! :blush:

1 Like

Also choose DHL unless the japanese post starts picking back up currently its the only shipping option that doesn’t take months to get to you. DHL actually is very quick like less than a week.

There will be an option for your items in the warehouse to consolidate your packages

3 Likes

I agree with @pizzachu, in going with DHL. I just sent an order over and took me only 3 days to arrive to me in the US, so id say its the best option at the moment.

BUt as everyone else noted as well, you can consolidate packages and store them for 30 days. :blush:

2 Likes

Awesome! Yea DHL has been amazing lately so its nice to know they have them as an option. Thanks for the info!

Yeah I chose EMS as a cheaper option and it seems I’ll have to wait for restrictions to lift before I get the package. At the time it would have cost an extra 40$ for DHL but it might have been worth that since it’ll likely be another month before I recieve my package.

1 Like

Seconded on DHL, got a package from Japan in 3 days :flushed:

3 Likes

Since more Japanese sellers and middleman services have added DHL to their options, I have been using it for almost every order.
In most cases (medium sized packages) it only seems to cost about 10% more than EMS, while being more comfortable, safer and way faster.
Just be careful with big packages, a little additional size can easily double the shipping costs.

FedEx has also been superb.

Japan to Germany.

Important clarification: Although the shipping method is called DHL almost everywhere (by Japanese sellers/middleman and here in this thread), it actually is DHL Express.

2 Likes

I’ll also suggest DHL as a new buyee user I asked them as the cheaper japan post options are not avaliable. They told me EMS or DHL. Being in Canada they mentioned either would work as we dont have same shipping restrictions. I went with EMS to save a few bucks and tracking haven’t moved once it hit a spot in Japan for over a week so far.

Regret using EMS for sure

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback, I have a package from a different store thats been in customs in Japan since April so I understand the frustration. Will be shipping all of my purchases through buyee soon with DHL and will let you know how it goes!

That really depends where you are. I had my Sylph Company Bandai Scale World set shipped using EMS to the UK last month and it arrived in 5 days - it only took 2 days to go from Buyee in Japan to UK customs.

1 Like

I have another question about this, So I have multiple packages and I want to do the package consolidation for them all. How do I go about that while also making sure it will be shipped through DHL?

Do the consolidation first, then after when you pay for the shipment it will give you the option of dhl for it. Just did it last night for a few of my orders

2 Likes

Has anyone here bought high price items from Buyee? I’m wondering how bad custom fees will be shipping purchased cards from Japan to U.S. Thanks.

I have, and recently too (upwards of 2k for a single order) but havent been notified of any charges. I should be picking it up either later today or Monday, so ill have more info on that then to better help.

No fees in the us