Booster Pack Storage

Just curious if anyone has a good listing for any form of clear, sealed booster pack wrap for storage. One seller sent me a few packs in them and would like to buy some more (contacted him but no response) as sealed packs are probably what I collect the most and this would be ideal in both preserving them and creating space. Any suggestions are welcome as I am in pretty bad need of them.

I collect loose booster packs as well. I actually place my booster packs into an Ultra-Pro Graded Card Submission Holder and then place an Ultra-Pro Team Bag over the Submission Holder. I find this method actually works out really well!

You can use two UltraPro Team Bags (for Japanese packs) and slide them over the pack, top and bottom. Good for keeping the pack clean and maintaining its shape, but they’re a bit wide though, and can be troublesome to handle because they’re quite slippery (especially when holding multiple).

Can you please show us a picture of one of your packs as mentioned?

1 Like

If you buy the thick toploaders, you can cut down to make a sleeve.

2 Likes

So I place the booster pack into the Submission Holder and then place the Team Bag over the Submission Holder - sealing it onto the Submission Holder on the back-side of pack/holder.

2 Likes

That is extremely resourceful!

Thanks all, really helpful!

I don’t have many sealed packs but I keep mine in perfect fit graded card sleeves, the can move side to side a little but they are sealed in them. I have a giant toploader I’ve tried but it’s a little tight for my liking.

I found my combination by “accident” when trying out different storage ideas and many people have seemed to like it so I will share it here too :blush:

I use UltraPro 70 x 120mm Board game sleeves, (for tarot cards). Then I place the packs in a Yu-Gi-Oh Legendary Decks box, fits perfectly!

For empty packs I recommend Ultrapro tall toploaders 3"x5"

7 Likes

That looks so nice in the yugioh deck box, I may actually pick up some of those sleeves and try that.

That’s to loose…

that looks awesome…makes me want to buy loose boosters just to do that lol

What?

Yes, it feels like owning gold bullions :grin:

1 Like

That perfectly organized Yugioh box with boosters makes me wanna start collecting sealed boosters lol