Blessing the Trick or Treaters this year.

Gotta keep this thing alive somehow. Let’s see what kids know their shit and pick the right packs tonight.

67 Likes

Little Billy’s scariest Halloween ever: a Steam Siege booster pack. Inedible AND unappealing. A devious trick indeed.

15 Likes

anything is edible if you believe in yourself

5 Likes

Doing this next year, well done!

2 Likes

This is such a wholesome idea! I don’t know why I never thought of this before! :blush:

5 Likes

Awesome idea!!!

I wonder. How many kids will ask for candy over these?

2 Likes

Introduce em while theyre young :sunglasses:

I thought about doing this but with the dollar tree packs!

2 Likes

I want to go to your house for Halloween!

2 Likes

A kid called trick or treat while I was at the door, and knowing I had 0 candies or goodies at hand just called it treat and walked inside.

1 Like

I love it! You get a 10/10 for thought.

1 Like

What’s your address I’ll be there shortly with like…how many packs you got? That many kids :wink: JK, great gesture.

3 Likes

@dbruze that is basically the kindest thing I’ve heard of all year. Jesus man. Whadda guy!!!

1 Like

Update : I got cleaned out pretty fast. Kids kept telling all their friends my house had Pokémon cards :joy:. I ran out of over 30 packs and felt bad so I busted open some Champions Path Pin boxes and gave away about 21 packs from those. The mania is over I think now.

14 Likes

Uh oh the reputation may stick, and this may stick with you through Christmas…

2 Likes

Did anyone see any cute Pokemon trick or treaters?

I had a Charizard trick or treater. Cute 5 year old with little wings and a tail that wobbled as he ran house to house. Then an orange beanie hat with ears. Literally the most adorable thing ever.

3 Likes

Such a great idea! The Pokémon community is truly one of the best!

I had a kid show up in Pikachu print pajamas telling me he was Pikachu… Best Pikachu I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

Such a great idea!

Amazing idea! Hope at least one kiddo pulled something that they’ll have a lifetime of memories for!

@dbruze,
Who was your first trick or treater?

Actually it was me. I drove all the way over to his house to get a pack but he recognized me lol. But he did give my 6yo Akara her choice. She picked the below. Smart kid huh?

8 Likes