Black/Red dot error + Holo Bleed Charizard/Blastoise?

So i was going through my collection and noticed that my black dot error Charizard had holo bleed. I was wondering if this is common to have both error on a single card? What could it be worth? I also have a red dot Blastoise with holo bleed but it was too difficult to capture in a picture. Any kind of information on it would be amazing. Thank you!

imgur.com/a/xPzgM2m

1 Like

what the fuck is a black dot error

2 Likes

If you look at the bottom where it says Nintendo. There is a black dot that covers the letter T. Ive seen it on a few Charizards so i believe its an actual error

looks like mold

Yeah. Im not sure how to respond to that lol

1 Like

Very cool card !!

For sale? :grin: ?

1 Like

You are kidding right?

4 Likes

lol pretty self explanatory…there is a black dot on the card.

If you don’t want to play Where’s Waldo with the dots: the one on the Charizard over the Nintendo writing on the bottom and the one on the Blastoise is above the energy cost.

Unfortunately since i only have the one i think i want to hold onto it haha

Oh shit no way?

I remember this rare black dot error charizard selling for like $6,000 a couple months ago

2 Likes

Does the black dot one not qualify as a real error? I figured it would be the same as the Blastoise’s red dot since its something thats occur on more than a handful of cards? Or does the red dot not count as one either? Serious question please no flame

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the red dot is worth under 10k and the black dot worth over 10k

2 Likes

I honestly can’t tell if this sarcasm or not…

i’m sure they’re all worth more than those lame “FPO” expedition charizards floating around.

haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I consider the red Dot Blastoise to be a legit error personally. However I’ve been told I consider everything and the kitchen sink to be an error so my vote might not be the best to go off of. I haven’t done enough research on Charizard yet to consider it since a Card has to have at least 5 different cards to be considered an error in my book. Most people do not consider the red Dot error as a real error though to my understanding.
Mjisaacs

1 Like

lol just messing with ya. nice insta

Does the Kitchen Sink have a holo bleed tho…?

1 Like