Biggest Ebay Auction Website for Pokemon

Hello,

For some reason I thought PWCC_auctions sold Pokémon cards in a mass level? I was searching their store on eBay and couldn’t find any. If they aren’t the largest eBay store for trading cards, who is? Thanks!

PWCC sells all kinds of collectible cardboard. Maybe they don’t have a Pokemon submission right now, but they sure will in a few days or weeks. www.elitefourum.com/t/the-pwcc-megathread/18812/1

2 Likes

PWCC consigns once a month, pokemon is always at the end of the months block so the auctions don’t show up on eBay until around the 15th-20th … they’ll be up on the 20th this month. You can see what’s being listed before it hits eBay here: www.pwccmarketplace.com/current-auction?completed_items=&q=&view=list&sort_by=time&category=121&date=0&page=1&items_per_page=50

5 Likes

Just to clarify this further since I didn’t have a strong idea of what consignment was until I was interested in pokemon. Basically people like us send cards to PWCC and they auction them off on our behalf. The owner gets majority of the sale price but PWCC takes something like 8% of the winning bid. So PWCC doesn’t actually “own” anything they are auctioning.

2 Likes

8% of winning bid for big ticket items. More like 15%+ for most items. Anything under $25 is 25%+ in feeds

2 Likes

Further note that the 8% is uncapped. I’ve seen some people surprised at this as it is “cheaper” than normal eBay FVF and not understanding how it all works. For eBay store owners there is a capped final value fee of $250 or $200 for top rated sellers who get the 20% discount on final value fees. So for a $10,000 item through PWCC you’d pay an $800 final value fee while through a store it’d be $250 or $200. That is where they make the real money. Uncapped fees on higher end stuff. This is still extremely low if compared to traditional auction houses and they’d make the argument that their exposure, advertising and brand draw in higher enough prices to more than compensate for this fees which often times is probably true but almost definitely not always.

4 Likes

My pwcc listings (psa 10 4/102 charizard, psa 10 shining noctowl, psa 10 shining charizard, psa 9 1st ed shadowless nidoking) are projected to come out on november 1st. I hope that helps :blush:

Got an email saying this ones gnarly so

Thank you everyone! Very helpful :blush:

1 Like

If anyone’s in the market for a PSA 9 Shadowless Fighting Energy… PWCC has you covered with 11 copies available. All ending at the same time I presume so you can probably get one for $1.04.

6 Likes

Lol. Just amazing…