BGS to PSA results

Hey everyone,

I just received my first PSA submission back, and I had 3 BGS cards sent off for a cross grade. I didn’t crack the cases, and I had a minimum grade of PSA 9 placed for them.

The reason I crossed these over was to make my collection look nice and clean with one grading company. I really didn’t think anything would get a bump here, but glad that both grading companies see, at least these cards, the same way.

Side note, I wouldn’t think they’d send back the BGS labels…I found that odd.

-Chris

8 Likes

Nice, that is a good comparison though when they sent that back. I actually figured they might give one a bump but who knows, just depends on the grader.

1 Like

Nice presentation! I just purchased some BGS mtg cards and was going to record a video. The 9-10 range is pretty similar for both companies in my experience.

2 Likes

That’s really cool that they sent back the labels! I thought they might send them to BGS or something to have them removed…but maybe they do that on the back end.

3 Likes

I thought it was odd, also. I’ve definitely had times when I didn’t get them back also.

Congrats and enjoy!

1 Like

Two cards have a 8.5 on surface, one on edges. The PSA9’s are very honest to what the BGS graded thought of it.