BGS 9.5 or CGC 9.5 / 10 potential?

As the title asks would love too hear the community’s opinions on this danger noodle if I should try and cross grade for a higher grade with BGS or CGC

Crack and go back to psa a few times.

3 Likes

That scares the crapola out of me lol I have seen such amazing looking cards that deserve 9 grades 100% get 7 and 8 grades with PSA , I don’t think this will ever get the 10

I think it has a chance with up grade at BGS or CGC only

It’ll get back to being a psa 9 if you keep sending it in so don’t worry about the 1st result it gets.

9.5 seems reasonable to me. Guessing this one has some minor surface flaw that prevented a 10?

Doesn’t PSA use scans to determine that this has already been graded, and won’t they just give it the same grade?

No people crack all the time.

1 Like

Taking a close look at it , has a very tiny white spec on the top edge , back of card

Can’t really see much else too my eyes but I agree the 9.5 may be in reach for BGS

Not sure if maybe this could get a CGC 10

I think I would prefer a BGS 9.5 but I would want too cross grade it not crack it that’s for sure haha

Does make sense though

What would the reason be for resubbing? Are you trying to sell it? If so, BGS 9.5s and CGC 9.5s often don’t sell for that much more than PSA 9s. But if you’d prefer a BGS/CGC 9.5 for personal reasons, then that’s a different story. It looks pretty good (although it’s unclear how nice is the surface is from the scans, obviously).

1 Like

The surface is pretty clean I don’t see anything wrong , I think what stopped it from getting the ten was the white edge mark on the back left corner

I thought BGS 9.5 value was around 3-4K more than the PSA 9