BGS 9 Worth a regrade?

Hi guys, I’m brand new to this forum, but I was wondering if I could get your input on this. I have a BGS 1st edition base set card that got a score of a 9, with sub scores of 9.5 surface/centering and 9 edge/corners. Based on some of the 9.5s that I’ve seen I think it should at minimum be a 9.5. Here’s a couple photos of the back side.
imgur.com/gA24eC0
imgur.com/PqbMBIl
imgur.com/WrwrUjV
imgur.com/mKfBGCQ

My question is if you guys think, based on your experience, if it warrants a regrading by BGS or crossover grading by PSA.

Thanks in advance! The difference between 9s and 9.5s are huge in price.

*Also totally unrelated but I have around hundred cards that need too be graded, first edition/shadowless. Is it cheaper to sign up for the PSA collectors club to apply for bulk grading?

I don’t think you will improve on the edges/corners with a regrade. Unlikely that would bump up to a 9.5 because of the whitening in multiple places.

As for grading, I think it’s worth it to get your own membership if you have at least 65 cards to grade. The reason is because with the $200 platinum membership you get 15 free grades. Then for the 50 remaining cards you have to grade, you can take advantage of the 50 card bulk level of $8 per card.

All in all (assuming you had exactly 65 cards to grade), you would be spending about $9-10 (factoring in shipping and insurance) per card if you bought your own platinum membership. If you have more than 65 cards to grade, then the savings only improve, especially if you submit 100 card submissions of $7 per card.

Overall the cost-per-card is generally cheaper than what any grading service offers when trying to grade that many cards.

There’s no way this gets a 9.5… BGS 9.5 is almost PSA 10 worthy which I don’t see with these edges. BGS just don’t give 10s. lol

We haven’t seen the whole card front/back, but it looks like a solid PSA/BGS 9 no more or less from what you’ve shown. :blush:

The back could be a PSA 8 or 9.
Depends on the front?