BGG 9.5 1st Edition Lugia

So I got my second BGS 9.5 lugia from BGS that has some good subs which are (Centering 10, Surface 9.5, Corners 9.5, Edges 9) the back is super clean, and honestly edges could bump on a review. Wear is noticeable on Edges only when i use my jeweler magnifying glass. I know one with worst subs sold recently for 4,200 and I know of a private one that sold for 4.9k. What would you guys value it at? I know the centering and Surface are the two big hitters to get together

Sounds like you know the prices well

4 Likes

I see them listed for ridiculous prices on ebay. I guess what I’m asking is, do those subs warrent anything special bc i got the 3 most important ones?

Probably wouldn’t bring a higher price tbh, would be best to ask these types of questions in the giant market thread www.elitefourum.com/t/the-giant-english-market-thread/27424/1

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated

If you believe the edges will bump upon review then you should review it. Quad (or better) BGS grades are what usually earns the premiums.

1 Like

Any subgrade that’s a 9 with BGS, in most peoples mind woud cross to a PSA 9.

The exception sometimes being 9 centering. If multiple copies have sold in the 4k-5k range, then that would probably be where the value is.

Theres no spcecial value increase with a BGS 9.5, only really with a 9.5+

1 Like