Best Solution to protect single vending series sheet?

Hi E4,

i got my first Vending Series Sheet ( the are way smaller than i thought ) and now i dont know how to protect this paperthing.
Any Ideas? Is there a general protection every one uses for these sheets?

2 Likes

Congrats on getting such a gem! I keep mine in binder sheet protectors. I keep all my JP promos in a D ring binder stored propery, so my sheets just sit in there for display and to stay flat protected. If you’re worried about them sliding around, mine don’t, as I got quality protectors that have enough static and stay clean so they sort of vacuum squeeze it when you put it in. It looks quite nice!

5 Likes

could you post a picture of it? would like to see it organized ^^

1 Like

The way I do it for single sheets is similar to the way I store whole sheafs (whole sets) of vending series sheets.

Cut two squares of cardboard about an inch larger on either side than the vending sheet. sandwich the vending series sheet between 2 pieces of clean white paper, then sandwich the paper-covered sheet between the 2 cardboard pieces. Tape the cardboard on all 4 sides.

That’s it. The idea is, the clean white paper protects the sheet from scuffing/any ink on the cardboard, and the cardboard is rigid enough to prevent bending.

The one downside is that you can’t easily see the sheet for identification - I just use a label maker to clearly indicate what’s inside (or you can just use a sharpie on the cardboard).

If you have jumbo toploaders or plastic acid-free bags meant for collecting, great - but the method I use above works just as well and doesn’t require you to buy extra stuff.

2 Likes

Absolutely my man. Will do so when I get home tonight.

2 Likes

Here you are

And this is to show they do not move in place!

And it works wonders for postcards and other similar items =)

14 Likes

i will copy this! Thanks for posting!

2 Likes