Best PSA Stands

I want to share some amazing PSA stands from Stand Up Displays that I just found. They come in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes. They have larger bolder looking ones, and also minimalistic low profile ones. These are the best looking PSA stands that I could find, and also the cheapest!

I want to enjoy my PSA collection and will put one on my desk and cycle through them.

I saw the low profile one on their Facebook page but it wasn’t quite on their Etsy store yet so I messaged them on Facebook and they said I could order it! They were incredibly friendly and truly are a stand up company.

I’m not affiliated with them, but just wanted to share this great product because I really enjoyed it.

imgur.com/a/AtRkyh7

I previously reviewed these stands (I found them on eBay), and they are my favorites by far. I believe the seller lives in Australia though, so shipping was bit more expensive.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRLhZTI_0RU

3 Likes

Did you end up paying $8 per stand? Personally I would consider purchasing a lot of each energy type for $8 but not for a single stand. I appreciate the concept but the cost seems a bit steep when compared to basic acrylic PSA stand or the official PSA one they sell for $5.

This is a different seller than the one in Australia. I know who you are talking about.

This person is here in the US. Very quick and cheap shipping.

The stands were like $3/each I believe

2 Likes

Still think the PSA $5 ones are best. More durable and high quality than I though. Nice big thick slab of acrylic. I recently bought 48 of them and was not disappointed.

I’ve got over 200 slabs being displayed using these
www.ebay.com/itm/5-Pack-Ultra-Pro-Ultimate-Card-Stands-Put-Your-Trading-Cards-On-Display/392186035656?epid=517014919&hash=item5b501bfdc8:g:cHkAAOxywh1S~oj0

3 Likes

The official stands are only $5? I can’t find them anywhere in europe under 15€.

PSA has a super high minimum shipping charge. So like with everything PSA does, the sticker tag is nowhere near indicative of the cost.

I bought 48 PSA display stands and paid $86 for shipping to Europe. Which overall only added 1.80 dollars to each stand. So in total I only paid $6.80 per stand living in Europe. It also arrived with no import cost.

That’s an exceptionally large number of stands relative to what most consumers are looking for.

1 stand is $14 even in the US.

Ouch that is expensive.
I would say try to buy a large amount and then sell the excess on eBay for profit. It seems a few European’s sell these stands from PSA for ~£20 to help get back shipping…