Best apps for pricing?

I’m curious what apps are good for pricing?

I don’t sell cards from my collection too often because I like to hold on to my stuff. But when I buy I usually buy items that have the best offer option.

I’m curious what are good sites to use to get an idea of what the value is? I silly go off of pwcc and eBay but was wondering if anyone uses other sites?

Thank you as always for any advice/feedback

eBay and pwcc are good. 130point is great. PSAs auction results page is good for less common sales as well

3 Likes

I absolutely love TCGFish for slabs. It’s super smooth and easy to use! It’s gotten to the point where I’m always sad when I’m selling raw cards or Yu-Gi-Oh and I can’t use it, haha. @TCGFish

6 Likes

TCGPlayer for raw modern

2 Likes

Is it up to date?

It’s live data, so yes

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Definitely Slabtools + Pwcc. Gives the real price from Best Offers and better UI than 130 point imo. Pwcc sucks that all the info is only kept on the website cause their UI is terrible, but the info is still there! SlabTools - Automatically list your PSA and CGC graded cards on eBay

1 Like

Master, servant tcgfish is here at your command.

4 Likes

You made the app?

You’re doing everything amazingly already! Just wanted to shout it out! :laughing:

Is there an API we can use for pricing data?

tcgfish is my go to for graded card. ebay last sold or 130point for raw

2 Likes

Is there a way to see the highest amount a card sold or the top three? Most sites only go back a year

Tcgfish goes back to jan 2019. It’s not updated anymore, but pokemonprice.com has some older data if you want to go further back.

1 Like

How do I go back past a year in TCGFish? Sorry for asking so many questions

No problem! Questions are the best way to learn :slight_smile:

If you do a standard search and scroll down, there will be a chart where you can choose your time horizon. It defaults to max which is back to Jan 2019. You can also select 1Y, 2Y, or shorter time horizons.

1 Like

Oh thank you! This helps alot!

master, tcgfish is here upon your summon.
The mobile browser version looks like shit, normally these charts are too big for a small phone-sized screen.
I strongly suggest use the app both on iPhone and android, it works better than the browser version on phone, you can also check prices up to 2019.

2 Likes

Ah okay, I’ll use the app. Loving the site so far!

1 Like