Base Set Error Cards Exclusive to Unlimited Set

Hi

Just wondered if anyone here has a comprehensive list of error cards purely for the Unlimited version of base set?

Also, with Water Energy being one of the errors with the logo and “energy” moved up touching the boarder - was this actuall fixed in Unlimited? I’m yet to find one without the issue in Unlimited

Glad to have found this site :blush:
Joe

1 Like

Hi Joe, welcome to the forum. There is a list of errors on Bulbapedia’s Error cards page. But for just the unlimited edition of the Base Set:

1. Blastoise stage error
  2. Gyarados with 6/102 printed too far to the left (uncorrected)
  3. Wartortle evolution box error
  4. Diglett sideways Fighting Energy symbol error
  5. Nidoran​:male_sign: is misprinted with a space between Nidoran and :male_sign: (uncorrected)
  6. Vulpix has HP 50 instead of 50 HP (corrected in the ©1999-2000 unlimited edition print)
  7. Water Energy with misaligned title (and to answer your question, I have seen corrected versions:

All the other Base Set errors I know of are either for 1st edition, Shadowless, or both.

Greetz,
Quuador

4 Likes

Thanks for the info Quuador :blush:

I’ve read Bulbapedia, just wanted to check here with the fellow OCD people not knowing how uptodate Bulbapedia is

Is the beedrill error not a thing when it comes to unlimited?

ON my single goal currently at perfect non-error where possible PSA 10 Base Unlimited set :blush:

Kind regards
Joe

UPDATE: I have now seen the Beedrill De.fending error, Thanks again for the help

1 Like

Oh, do you have a picture? I’ve never seen the Beedrill error before personally, and thought someone had added it to Bulbapedia looking at a fake card. Spelling errors like that is pretty common with fake cards, so I just assumed the Beedrill in the list wasn’t correct. :confused:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Ahh, maybe you are right? I had seen images on google from various sources, but most seem questionable - I will keep looking to see if someone managed to get one graded to see if it was a thing :blush:

1 Like

saw that beedrill years ago. looks fake to me. what about heart in circle clefairy?

2 Likes

Didn’t know about this one! I guess this is more of a print error so not been added to lists. Looks cool though

so whats the difference? do you only want design errors or errors that include ink misprints

Just the main errors to look out for - I’m trying to complete base set unlimited and wanting to have all corrected non-error versions where possible :blush: