Is there a Thread that acknowledges all the errors per set?

I’m sure many of you guys as I have boughten compplete sets & still have what you never graded.

Im curious if theres been a thread made that tells you what to look out for. Now i consider myself relatively knowledgeful, but im aware thats knowledge is never constant.

Maybe theres a google doc page out there, or one might be worth making ?

1 Like

This list on Bulbapedia is pretty complete: bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Error_cards It’s missing a couple (mostly non-English errors - I’m aware of some Japanese, French, and Italian errors that aren’t in that list) and some aren’t actual errors and added incorrectly, but this is probably what you’re looking for mostly.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

When your looking at the set’s bulbapedia page itself it should list the errors of that specific set as well.

3 Likes

@nportell
This is true, additional/error cards are above set list and it’s awesome change.

Not sure where else to put this, but I think I may have just found a new error for Ruby and Sapphire that isn’t on Bulbapedia.

This Hariyama doesn’t have the scanner line on the bottom, and is the wrong year. Treeko pictured for comparison.

Any thoughts on how to identify it?

It’s the EX Battle Stadium version of the card.

2 Likes

Not an error. The non e-reader is part of the master trainer or battle stadium deck.

1 Like

Oh that’s great! Thank you!