Are mini bandai cards able to be graded by PSA?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I’m relatively new to the hobby and I’ve decided to grade through PSA for the fist time. However, I have not been able to find any of these cards graded at all on ebay, including sold listings.

For Reference:

Would these cards be able to be graded if I sent them into PSA? Thank you for any help!

1 Like

Not a dumb question. I’ve never seen any. You can always call and ask. You could also request to research if they aren’t currently accepting, so that they can grade and cert them.

Those are very cool. I’ve been eyeing one for my Slowbro collection.

1 Like

@jaybrownie, welcome to the forum!!! We are so glad you are here :blush:

In regards to your question, I would also suggest emailing PSA directly. I can’t seem to find any information on the cards being graded but they are super cute and now I want to pick some up just because hahah. If you do email them, feel free to let us know their response!

1 Like

Would be cool to see these graded there is enough documentation out there, if you need help message me I have a lot of the early Kids figure items including the Dec 1996 case

2 Likes

This isn’t the same set but I just recently requested that this set be graded. If you look at that post you can see that I included pictures of all of them. I think you’ll have a good chance of getting them accepted if you provide similar documentation.

Best

1 Like

You can email them at info@psacard.com it took 2 weeks for them to get back to me

The correct way to make submissions is to make an account (free), sign in, then go to www.psacard.com/myaccount/customerrequestcenter and select “Research Request”.

I make requests regularly and they always get back to me within a week.

1 Like