Anyone going to the Gala TCG in Germany in January 2024?

I understood the same thing! I bought the 3rd option because it seemed like I could bring 1 item for only a signature, and one item for signature + sketch. I have also reached out to the Gala Team via Instagram, but didnt get any response yet.

3 Likes

The state in their FAQ’s that upgrade of your ticket is possible on the day of event itself with the balance to be paid in cash. Maybe they can also make a provision to get a refund? Hopefully the organizers do something when a lot of people voice out their greviences.

I think if that is not possible, I am not sure if a common signature can be accommodated. More than anything, it has to be agreed with the artist and hopefully Arita agrees to do so. I wish it all resolves to a win-win resolution for everyone.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Thank you mrbubbles and thank you for the great conversation in Discord!

They just announced that it will be possible to bring 2 items with the “common+limited” ticket/slot!

6 Likes

Yes! These are great news. As soon as I saw it I congratulate them. Good move from their side!!

5 Likes

I can probably do this for you. :smiley: Reach my by DM, here or by Instagram (@tcgcrosscollector), and we can talk about it.

I will be attending with the Spanish crew! :grin: It’s going to be a blast!!! :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

If you wanted to meet a lot of collector you should have attended the special Pokemon fandays in the Netherlands. Whole convention center with only Pokemon.

TCG gala is way to expensive for me. I’m better off flying to a USA convention and sell there.

4 Likes

Do you have a link of that fandays?

It’s surprising how they don’t make it easier to understand so that there’s no confusion. They posted pretty much the same thing for the event here in Hawaii with Arita and a lot of people were confused about it as well.

Last week was my last one, but there is another one Feb 17 and 18 2024 in Houten.
Another organiser but also Pokemon only.
Convention with Pokemon only

1 Like

We also have a dedicated thread for events in Europe. @thymeee usually updates the links and dates for events in NL. You can also do the same for regional events.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks, I need to update this thread again. I am going to right now:)

1 Like

Bumping this thread just to check if E4 members are going this weekend for this event. Would be very lovely to meet and catch up! I will be there on Saturday so hopefully can see a few of you there!

Cheers!

2 Likes

I mean for me nothing has changed and I’ll definitely be there on Saturday. I suppose for the other members who confirmed their attendance in this thread that they’ll also come, the question is only on which day.

4 Likes

I’m there on Saturday :slight_smile:

3 Likes