Anyone Familiar With These Cards?

Super quick question:
Anyone know what these cards are? Forgive me if this has been asked previously. Recently acquired these from a collection and cant figure out what they are. First one seems related to Pokemon XY the movie. Second has a MarvelousAQL logo and a Takara TOMY A.R.T.S. logo. Cant find much on the third. If anyone is familiar with them I appreciate any help!

These look like advertisement cards that were included in Japanese XY booster packs. Most sets had them, XY5 had really cool ones with a bunch of different artworks that you could collect. I actually put together a full set of the XY5 “scrap” cards as they were called.

Not worth anything, and not even actual Pokemon cards, but a cool thing to have nonetheless!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the quick reply! I have around 20 of them so figure I should at least know what they are. Definitely pretty cool. Kinda makes sense they are advertisement cards now that I look at them. Should have thought of that haha

I’m guessing you have a full box worth as in XY era japanese boxes there was 20 packs in each.