Anyone ever grade video games?

Wanting to grade a couple of video games but I’ve never done before and this looks like an overflow section to maybe ask (besides joining a video game forum community which I don’t really want to).

Curious about grading my Pokemon Red game for original gameboy but I don’t know if it’s 100% complete in terms of alllll inserts. It has the manual, game cartridge, original cardboard insert and some other little black gameboy manual but I think I’m missing another little small misc item… anybody know what happens if the company (I think WATA?) would still grade this or send back or what… also any tips from anyone would be appreciated.

1 Like

I thought they only graded sealed copies of games?

1 Like

Depends on the company I guess I heard Wata grades as long as you have the box and everything else. Also op if you think you’re missing something just type in open red box open and you should see everything inside.

Does it have the trainers guide?

Graded games market has exploded recently…

1 Like

I love graded video games, however I’m worried about their long-term (15-30 years) investment value. I’ve heard that factory seals eventually deteriorate and also that the in game battery can leak and further ruin the video game. Because Video Games are a relatively new collectible, we have yet to see this effect—

Forgot I posted this - never got notifications again that people responded until now!

Yes I have trainers guide. Anyone ever graded complete in box game?