Anyone collect Legos?

Man those magazines! I remember buying a lot of those on eBay awhile back. I still look at them on occasion!

2 Likes

one of my favorite parts about building sets as a kid was looking at the other sets in the back of the instruction manual :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve never been a Lego guy myself but I’m certainly a Lego appreciator so I take a peek at this thread every so often.

I had this one friend in grade school, he was a Lego Overlord. Had a room the size of a small apartment in his basement with Lego creations covering the entire floor, wish I had some pictures of it to share here.

You knew you were dealing with the cool kids when you saw the 4559 train on their floor. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Was his name Zack? …or was it Jack?

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

If we were still in contact I would’ve got him a copy of that jacket for his birthday.

1 Like

Just got in the Fenix Harry Potter and succulent plants

1 Like

Jack :sunglasses:

1 Like

Most of my Lego collection is gone, but I’ve held onto my personal grail: a Clone Building Event kit from Episode 2. I’ve kept my eye on these since they came out and it’s the only one I’ve seen with the clone troopers still sealed in the bags.

20 Likes

Anyone here end up buying this set? I have a good amount of VIP points to redeem, and I’m really debating picking it up.

The set is on my want list. The detail is awesome not to mention how iconic the movie scene is when they first arrive.

1 Like

now that is amazing! childhood me would freak out at having that many clones.

4 Likes

I did pick it up. Arrived today, but I’m not sure I’ll open it soon. I have a backlog of model kits, gunpla, and definitely, legos. haha.

It is a BIG Box. but I think it was worth it, even if the box just sits for a few years. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just got the PacMac lego in, now finding time to build it

6 Likes

A cool throwback set. The original below

12 Likes

That nostalgia hits real hard with this.
Imma be real tho. $215 seems a little steep.

3 Likes

This set looks awesome, I think it looks even better than the Lion Knights Castle.

The merchant ship is also a remake from the one in set 6277 Imperial Trading Post:

4 Likes

Gringotts Set! $430 :confounded:

6 Likes

Video game cross-collectors, Atari on sale now. $30 off

2 Likes

Is that a coming up release? I love it.

1 Like

September 4th