Any idea where these cosmos cards come from?

Does anyone happen to have a video/picture showing where these three Cosmos promos come from? SWSH 220, SWSH 221, SWSH 222

My guess is that they most likely come from either the Spring 2022 Collector Bundle and/or the Spring 2022 Collector Chest (lunchbox tin). However, from the videos I’ve watched on Youtube, I’ve only seen the sheen style holo patterns on these promos.

Being that there are cosmos variations of these promos, I was hoping to narrow down definitively what product these cards come from to make it easier for collectors to find! Thanks!

1 Like

Not sure, I’ll look into it a bit, but thanks for posting, just picked up one :sweat_smile: Didn’t realize there was a cosmos variant. Few on ebay now so not super uncommon at least. Be interested if there are any different Japanese Holos as well.

3 Likes

Not sure where they come from, but Costco has been known to do “cosmos” variants of set cards and promos.

1 Like

Currently none of the 3 cards in cosmos holo is on sale on cardmarket, while tcgplayer has like 10, so maybe a US/Canada exclusive ?

1 Like

Based on the plastic holder in these images, they seem to be in some of the 2022 Spring Collector Chests which I think are a U.S. release. Why they’re a variant of the usual SWSH holofoil is a mystery to me. One guess could be they were misprinted as blister promos (which are cosmos holofoil) then thrown into the chests along with the others

3 Likes

collector tins :muscle:

It looks like its recent restocks of the tins. Still unclear why the promos switched to cosmos versions, but im not complaining.

2 Likes