Cosmos Foil vs Non-cosmos?

Tried googling but couldnt find the answer. I saw a PSA holder say Cosmos foil. Does nayone have a picture showing the difference?

The regular has a bunch of “stars”. The cosmos is mostly circles

There are dozens of types of holo patterns. Cosmos, starfoil, and cracked ice are the three of the most commonly used with Rare Foils. Different eras and different types of promos used different types. For example, McDonald’s Foil always has this unique confetti type of foil. Base set used starfoil as opposed to Base 2 which used cosmos (I like the foil better) The Machamp was an exception and all in all… there are just too many, too many promos, too many deck exclusives to get into it.
This video does a really good job at laying out some details.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjlU_WKhS8w

1 Like

That video is amazing! I even learned about some new differences between certain holofoil cards, and I only see one holofoil version missing (EX FireRed LeafGreen reverse holofoils had both a holofoil artwork and holofoil set symbol in the description).
Really loves his attention to detail, and you can clearly see that the preparation for that video and video itself must have taken a long time and a lot of effort. I can definitely relate, since I collect one of each rarity for Yu-Gi-Oh, and made this article about it. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Thanks guys, I’ll check these out when i get home