Am I missing something here?

I don’t know a lot about Japanese cards, but I do know that the no-rarity base set is very desirable. Here’s an ebay listing I saw today: www.ebay.com/itm/JAPANESE-Pokemon-1996-CHARIZARD-006-No-Rarity-Symbol-/132239319741?hash=item1eca13e2bd:g:IxgAAOSwbiFZPlsI

Am I missing something here? I was under the impression that no rarity zard was like a 300 dollar card, yet it’s now sitting at around 10 dollars (with shipping) and only a day to go. Seller looks reputable, so I’m not sure if I’m just overlooking an important detail. Thanks!

EDIT: Just realized I posted this in the wrong area. If someone could move this to the “general questions” section that would be great.

Now it will be 100+ in a few minutes lol

Did a dog chew up its corners lol

No rarity bubble has burst imo, I took a heavy loss on a no rarity Charizard earlier this year. I don’t think we’ll be seeing $300 prices on VG-EX cards anymore. Maybe $100-110 max. If anything the real money is in the NM+ range.

condition is everything, a 1st edition base zard can vary from $100 to $20k+ depending on its condition/grade, this is one of the more extreme examples but its is also true to a degree for everything else