acd12209's collection thread (18.12.2015)

Hey guys :sunglasses:
I hope you enjoy my humble collection. I focus on Wizards of the Coast era cards and Japanese old back promos in particular as they are the most desirable in my opinion. You will also see a lot of foreign cards especially from the one and only base set!

www.flickr.com/photos/acd12209/

1 Like

We donā€™t get too many German cards around here, so itā€™s nice to see some, especially Base set ones!

1 Like

Just got these badboys in the mail today :blush:

2 Likes

Glad you like the cards man, and glad they arrived safely.

2 Likes

Big Thanks to my Italian friend @pokemoncenteritaly who helped me getting closer to completing my GB Promo set :blush:

2 Likes

So there has been something in the mail ā€¦ enjoy :blush:

Also make sure to check out my Flickr! as I started to upload some of my favourite cards there!

2 Likes

Birthday Pikachu and Grand Party never get old for me, they really are classics. Congrats, looking forward to more updates :blush:

1 Like

Awesome! I really enjoyed your chinese base set! Nice work!

1 Like

They are Korean but I am glad you liked them :blush: I will be sending them to PSA any time soon!

Been a while so letā€™s jump right into itā€¦

I know weā€™re all striving to own as many trophy cards as we can but let me tell you the joy of having an actual trophy is just as amazing. Iā€™m very happy about having bought this one!

Next is like a wish come true to meā€¦ The Masaki Promo set has to be considered amongst the most desirable cards ever created. Although the grades for these are rather ā€œlowā€ I do enjoy them so much!

Last but not least a couple of Promo cards, that I could pick up for very cheapā€¦

I will post additional high quality pictures and scans on my Flickr! as soon as I find the time to do so :slight_smile:

GREAT additions brother. Keep it up:)

1 Like

ohhhh nice german cards :heart_eyes: i onlhy have english and japanese cards >.<

Amazing trophy mate, truly is beautiful!

1 Like

Very cool trophy and those Masaki cards are beautiful as always :blush: best of luck completing the set, hoping to see your new additions as they come!

Ps your scanner does a nice job! Good stuff

1 Like

Thanks everyone, you guys are a great motivation!

I am definitely looking to complete them. So whoever has a spare PSA graded Masaki card that he or she wants to get rid of, please contact me! As you see Iā€™m fine with grades around 6,7 or 8 aswell :blush:

The Masakis are awesome and PSA 6 or 7 are good grades in general and great grades for the Masakis due to the card indents. What did the two you got cost about?

I payed 100ā‚¬ (135$) shipped for both.

To be honest I think their condition is even better than what PSA came up with. Iā€™m not a professional card grader and itā€™s a bit hard to tell through the plastic but I can not see any blemish on them, neither from the front or back and the centering is perfectā€¦

I understand.
The problem is tough to see through the caseā€¦which is good.
These cards were shipped pinched on a card in an envelope. 95% got indents which show from the BACK on the top right and lower left. Maybe, if you use a loop, youā€™ll be able to see them. They are very faint and difficult to see through the case.
Let me know if you can find them.

Iā€™m finally done with the scans nowā€¦

Almost forgot to thank @cujucuyo, here is how my completed set looks like :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Glad I could help, those look awesome! :grin:

1 Like