A white generation booster box?

Hey

Someone is offering a white generation booster box. Anyone more info about what it is? And where it came from? If it’s even real?

No information about it online.

2 Likes

Its real. Was a gift to pokemon employees

2 Likes

It’s real indeed, and as mentioned by @cosrob, given to Pokémon employees. Here two old threads when they first emerged:

And it’s also mentioned in my TIL thread:

Greetz,
Quuador

14 Likes

Hey, I wanna thank you for the info.

Now I know little more about it. So I atleast don’t get scammed😂

:heart:

4 Likes

The seller is a well known Dutch person and since you are Dutch you should know at least if you are really involved in this hobby
He is selling real and good items.

He also provided the same information you will get here.

Being worried about getting “scammed” by this seller is an insult in my eyes.

1 Like

@sinterklaasje has done the correct thing and asked for help when they weren’t sure of a product. Asking for help and getting a second opinion should definitely be encouraged rather than assuming they know the same people you do and blindly trusting people they don’t know.

17 Likes

Sure, it’s like asking Gary if his Charizards are real.

There are a few people in this hobby you don’t need to ask for references. Arie is one of them.
I would understand if somebody outside the Netherlands would have asked it, but if you are from the Netherlands and you don’t know Arie, you should not even look at the items he is offering…

1 Like

Dude you are acting super wierd. This guy is not some sort of Netherland super hero that everyone knows about. Me included. OP did the right thing and asked, don’t act so fucking wierd about it

3 Likes

Lol, I think you should always ask for more info. But hey, I’ll take your advice and won’t look at what he is offering.

Maybe I could have said something else then “scamming” but to go on this lane is worthless bullshit. Asking other people about something isn’t bad.

Next time I first learn everyone’s name. And their total history before I buy anything lol. Or heck even ask anything.

2 Likes

Hey @sinterklaasje , I am the lucky owner of this beautiful and mysterious box :heart_eyes:. If you are interested you can always reach out here or on Facebook/Insta. Have a nice day

2 Likes

Asking for more information isn’t the problem, it’s the way you are doing it what did catched my attention.

Calling me dude also shows you are not long enough around,

@sinterklaasje Never ask anything to anyone if you are about to spend +10k€ if @rainbowgym doesn’t give the True Collector’s approval.

2 Likes

Yes indeed listen to the Queen of Pokemon

download

7 Likes

Hahah :laughing: