A recent addition (and some not so much)

I kinda do, unless it’s ultra ultra rare :thinking: I mean very almost all of my cards are mint, so will probably only make offers on the mint ones if that’s OK. Could you let me know which they are?

I think that is true about the pc pass cards. I heard the same thing that the imakuni replaced the bill’s pc. The bill copy is difficult to find compared to the imakuni!

yep thats no problem at all, I’m going to post a new sale/trade thread in a couple of days

hmm maybe it is the case but if some people are still able to find it on the vending cards maybe its the older older series 3 had em and the later release of series 3 didnt

Reina you mean these:

:stuck_out_tongue: ;D

They just came through the post (I thought they got lost), so was very happy to finally get them!

I also got my PSA10 Magikarp. Wow. PSA cases were nothing like what I was expecting. I started bending the case, couldn’t, bended some more, could see it is possible to damage the card like that so stopped! :open_mouth:

Oh, and viper.fox is right about these being from the Get! campaign - this is the back:

That also explains why these aren’t on the 2005 Master CD - even though all the Jumbos are missing, these don’t even have a conventional back.

One final thing - I thought these were a lot rarer than that. Now I’m a little annoyed I have to search for the Celebi (so many cards left!), but glad I’ve found these ones!!

2005 Master CD? Is that the one that pretty much has all the cards cataloged in it? Where do you get one of those??

I got mine in 2005… When I knew what was in it, I hit eBay and grabbed the first one I could! In Japan, it came with exclusive decks, but those were incorporated into some English EX set

What was the full name of the set? (CD and decks). I’m going to snoop around for one.

Bah, I can’t type in Japanese on UPCCC :slightly_smiling_face:

It translates to Master Kit… which is not helpful because its a generic enough name to make it hard to find

Hahahaha that does make it slightly difficult to find. I’ll dig around and see what I can come up with. Does it include promos also?

Thanks viper.fox

Mike - it catalogues promos and trophy cards, but not Jumbos.

If you have a way of transferring 300MB of data to you, I’ve ripped the images if you want them. They’re nowhere as nice as say the scans on collectorviper.com but at least its 99% complete to mid-2005

here’s the bulbapedia article on the master kit

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lucario_Gift_Set_%28TCG%29

If you could send over images of the trophy/Prize cards that would be greatly appreciated. I’m sure that would be quite some easier than transferring all 300mb. Or if you could upload them to a server like viper.fox mentioned that would be awesome.

No.

Kidding - check out [thread no longer exists]

hahaha thank you very much for sharing these with the community!

if u want that program, lmk i have it and its 70mb so yea.