A lot to choose, what would be your Choice? Only 1

Always rooting for betobebi, poor guy never had a chance it deserved. Everyone shed a tear for abandoned baby slime.

10 Likes

Lapras was the first Pokémon that came to mind, this art is amazing!

1 Like

the next mantyke

Give Rapidash a pair of wings.

7 Likes

I’m actually very surprised Skarmory never received a regional form/evolution.

18 Likes

I feel like this would have made a great paradox form for Pokemon Scarlet.

1 Like

Seriously though, it’ll have to be a regional form not an evolution. Imagine Skarmory with eviolite. :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Corviknight came into my head shortly after replying lol An eviolite would make Skarmory an unmovable wall so yes I agree it would have to be a regional form

I think Rhyperior looks like trash so give Rhydon a true full Rock or Rock/Ground evolution that stays true to Rhyhorn and Rhydon. Also a Rhyhorn baby pokemon would be cute.

Gyarados evolution could be cool as long as it doesn’t evolve like Dragonair does and grow arms and legs

Seviper and Zangoose babies or evolutions

I would assume the unstoppable-ness of Eviolite Skarmory is why it will never get an evo.

1 Like

I can see a little wailmite now

2 Likes

Careful with these evolution ideas

We don’t want to fuckle around & find out in some cases.

18 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

=

Soooo

14 Likes

Would be curious what they’d come up with for an evolution or pre-evolved form of Seviper, although I’m also fine if it stays without evolutions tbh.

Some Pokémon I thought would make for some great evolutions or pre-evolved forms:

• Pre-evolved form of Onix
  • Evolution of Kingler
  • Evolution of Furret
  • Pre-evolved form of Absol
  • etc.

But since your topic states to only choose one: please make Poison- and Ghost-Type Eeveelutions. :pray:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Dragon Eeveelution

2 Likes

That would be my third pick after Poison and Ghost indeed, and Bug as a close fouth. :slight_smile:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

I want a fighting type eeveelution but only if it’s called Champeon

2 Likes

would kill for a preevolution of onix

3 Likes

Lapras baby evolution. Hello! @Dyl knows what’s up!

‘***’

Would it be bad if it killed that cubone theory?

‘***’

100% my 2nd choice. Maybe a pure ground type because it’s soft, OR a grass type. because it’s not dug deep and hardened yet

I never knew I wanted this until now, that art is sick!

1 Like