A Logo For Gary From Graham

A long time special customer and friend just sent me this today. He owns a product graphic Design company and took the time to create the below for me.

Opinions and critiques? Thanks.

8 Likes

@shizzlemetimbers could do better. It looks good for non legal logo. Nothing mind blowing, but nothing bad either.

2 Likes

@cullers,

Shizzle?

I think the art itself is great, but it’s too playful for “king pokemon”. I think Charizard sitting on the Iron Throne would be closer to your style.

1 Like

Yeah. That’s how I see myself too. At least until my wife knocks me off it lol.

7 Likes

Not bad for free artwork it’s clean and would have taken some time to edit and place all the poke. Since you are asking for critiques I would say it is a bit impersonal and a little generic for the Gary of pawn stars infamy :wink:

3 Likes

@shizzlemetimbers,

Thanks much:)

yea, if you wanted something personal it needs to be custom not just a pokemon font with copy & pastes. Although I do see some customization it, is a nice graphic :blush:

I like the fact that your favorite Pokemon is front and center.

1 Like

Exactly lol. He knew that too:)

I think more classic ken artwork would’ve been better. Plus it’s not a logo it’s more of a wallpaper type thing going on

2 Likes

It looks good however I think it doesn’t need the Pokémon on top. Just stick the bottom big ones and maybe 1 or 2 smaller ones at the top. Otherwise there’s too much in a small space to look at :blush: other than that I think
It’s good

1 Like

Very interesting point, about the extra row on top. Wonder what it would look like without them?

You need something like this:

www.fiverr.com/aljayabasola/do-your-avatar-together-with-your-favorite-pokemon?context_referrer=search_gigs&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=17912b49-ddaf-4e85-933e-b714a8db2beb&pckg_id=1&pos=45&context_type=auto&funnel=011fe8e0-494d-4958-994f-bf2e061c5a1e

Venusaur with a flower throne that you’re sitting on. You’re wearing a crown of course.

2 Likes

@rattlebear,
I couldn’t bring up a pic. Any way you can just post pic here?

1 Like

There are lots of people on there but this one is from www.fiverr.com/share/aA6g7

Looks great! I was going to say something about Zard not being in the middle but realized Venasaur is your favorite. Only thing that might look a little better is if the Pokemon were grouped tighter together for less gaps but not sure. Would have to see them side by side.

1 Like

Whatever your wife’s favorite Pokemon, make sure it is on top or on the throne, then you should have a side chair :wink:. It should say “King Pokemon” and in small print say, not so much at home lol jk. I know how it goes, I usually make those jokes with my military buddies talking a bunch of crap and I usually just say, “I only say this at work cuz I know who the real commanding officer is”.

Back to the picture: Nice graphics but as most people mentioned, it isn’t personal to the King… but it was certainly a nice gesture and I appreciate the persons work regardless.

1 Like