$375k 1st Edition Booster Box from Instagram-er SOLD (soon)

Very uninformed person may make our biggest purchase ever simply for views/to join the hype it appears. I’ll take it!

They say the box was owned by 3 people (one being the expert on logan’s stream)

Video next Tuesday sounds like it will be him handing $375k cash to CG on IG LIVE

He never says it but it sounds like he is gonna want $11,111 / pack at least try to get $400k back.

Article: www.benzinga.com/m-a/20/10/17968855/exclusive-375k-1st-edition-pokemon-card-box-record-set-by-trader-chris-camillo

1 Like

But weren’t all these logan guru rappers all uninformed persons? Nothing new haha

huh ? if you are talking about youtuber logan paul and logic, the retired rapper recent record auctions, they are 20-30yr olds that actually grew up opening pokemon.

this new buyer couldn’t even name 3 pokemon if it meant he could get the box for free!

1 Like

LP didnt knew what a double colorless energy was

1 Like

i couldnt tell u what a double colorless energy did/was

1 Like

Uninformed, probably. But more importantly, uninhibited by budget.

Why care about “overpaying” by a few 100K when you can make it all back by telling a bad joke on a podcast or post a selfie on instagram? Or just do a box break and double your pocket change in a week?

As for this new guy, I wouldn’t be surprised if he monitors this website through his intelligence company. Combine that with Instagram, Youtube, snapchat, Facebook etc. Constant talk about 1st ed base being the holy grail, 99% of the attention being on 1st ed base.

its not that hard

www.elitefourum.com/t/before-you-post-a-thread-in-price-and-market-discussion/29138/1

3 Likes