20th Anniversary Set/Evolutions Thread

Base Set reprints with original artwork confirmed.

www.pokebeach.com/2016/07/japans-september-set-to-contain-reprints-from-base-set

7 Likes

That is crazy news! I was literally thinking about if they would re-print base cards earlier today. Curious, nervous and excited to see how they look!

4 Likes

Very smart of them to release this set after Pokemon GO.

4 Likes

Iā€™m scared and happy and terrified and excited and ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Prediction: Base Set Charizard; chrome border & luster holo.

Jitters**

1 Like

Prediction: Charizard with original art, new holo, boring XY template, absolutely nothing exciting in any way except the art itself being ripped.

Prediction 2: I buy it anyway.

10 Likes

Just imagine. Base set holos, as secret rares with the the BW era texture to them. OH baby.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Pokemon is just killing it right now! Very excited for this set.

Base Charizard/Pikachu reprints would be solid choice, I donā€™t think theyā€™ll include any more than 2-3 in this set. :blush:

Holy shit

1 Like

Emergerd

1 Like

Just keeps getting better!

www.pokebeach.com/2016/07/more-info-on-japans-20th-anniversary-base-set-reprint-set

1 Like

Iā€™ve skipped purchasing boxes from the past couple sets but this oneā€¦I have a feeling this oneā€™s gonna be big. Picked up 2 boxes to start.

SCALPERS AND FLIPPERS UNITE

4 Likes

Yes! Decent artwork! No more of these golden break things and Full Arse

Itā€™ll still have BREAKs and Megas thoā€¦

This is too much. I cannot wait for this set!

1 Like

Wonder what, if anything, will differentiate it from the originals?. I might have to move a few old set lol. At least my 1st Ed and shadowless are safeā€¦or are they;)

The secret rare idea from @salmoncannon made my nipples tingle.

5 Likes

If I could get a moltres , snorlax , and arcanine full art that would be life.

Edit* I have 8 boxes on pre-order in anticipation that Iā€™ll finally get my Red Blue Kanto Starter Promos in JP finally.

2 Likes