2005 Bandai Carddass Zukancard & Seal SP Set Checklist

Hello everyone,

This post serves as a checklist for Bandai’s 2005 Carddass Zukancard & Seal SP set. I am making this post because there is very little documentation surrounding this card set, especially in English. Some videos of these cards being handled in-person can be found here and here. Forum user @fiery introduced me to this set and provided all of the scans found below, so special thanks to them for this!

This set contains 23 cards in total:

• 1 checklist card
  • 12 lenticular cards (lenticular means that the card has a different appearance depending on the angle)
  • 10 sticker packs (each sticker pack corresponds to a lenticular card, but all three Eevee cards have the same sticker pack)

Happy collecting
:blush:

Checklist

01 - Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard

02 - Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur

03 - Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise

04 - Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion

05 - Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium

06 - Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr

07 - Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu

08 - Lugia

09 - Celebi

10 - Eevee/Flareon/Vaporeon

10 - Eevee/Flareon/Jolteon

10 - Eevee/Espeon/Umbreon

01 - Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard Sticker Pack

02 - Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur Sticker Pack

03 - Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise Sticker Pack

04 - Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion Sticker Pack

05 - Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium Sticker Pack

06 - Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr Sticker Pack

07 - Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu Sticker Pack

08 - Lugia Sticker Pack

09 - Celebi Sticker Pack

10 - Eevee/Flareon/Vaporeon/Espeon/Umbreon Sticker Pack

Original Packaging

8 Likes

Nice! I love it when these threads appear. :blush:

One thing I can add - which may possibly throw a bit of a spanner into the mix - is that the checklist cards only often represent a small number of the cards in the overall set.

I have a few cards from later in the set but like with a lot of these obscure releases they do not have copyright dates on the back. I’m aware that I’m missing the EVO Pichu pictured in your post and I’m also missing another Pichu which I think is number 155.

I’ll have to track down the EVO and 155 Pichu cards - my interest for non-TCG cards like these comes and goes, but I think you may have just reignited a spark with this thread!

3 Likes

@pichufan Glad you enjoyed it :blush:

Are you sure that they don’t show the complete setlist? This other one shows a lot

The Pichu Bros lenticular card that you posted has a different format (notice the “P” instead of “CHG”) so I believe it’s from a different set but I could be wrong.

I just added an image of the original box which says “All 10 types - 20 set” so I definitely think that there are only 10 cards in this set (eevee has 3 variants for a total of 12). The “20 set” refers to 10 lenticular cards + 10 sticker packs I believe.

1 Like

Just saw this thread! Really cool!

I’ve been reading a lot about older japanese cards. They usually come in “parts”, basically different subsets of cards that were released at different times. For example, some sets split generation 1 into 2 parts, each with around 75 pokemon.

So, the checklists typically contain all the cards for the “part” that those cards belong to. But there may be past and/or future releases with more cards from the same set. You can think of it kind of like Base vs Fossil Vs Jungle etc.

anyone knows where I can see complete collections and info on all the othe Bandai Zukan sets?

1 Like