ibb.co/Y7rFwSB

ibb.co/1z6QgL5

ibb.co/Dz5x1Jf

ibb.co/L004LF1

ibb.co/bbCPYpW

ibb.co/NyZPLRD

ibb.co/hgM1tYz

If there is a chance it is not fake I can upload more pictures

You called it shadowless yet you can clearly see a shadow. What do you think?

1 Like

Sorry, I fixed it.

It’s gonna be hard to find a more fake card than this

5 Likes

I have no idea what I’m doing and even I can tell that thing is fake.

lol Thanks, it would be nice to hear from you and know what signs are telling you that the card is fake

@leni33, some advice that will go a long ways. If you have to ask if that Charizard is real or fake, don’t spend more than $100 on a single Pokémon card for now, until you have more experience. Watch Youtube videos, read the threads on e4, etc.

2 Likes

Saturation, font, stamp size and font, back colour and centering, holo pattern, not shadowless, blue wings. Frankly, there’s more wrong features than there are correct.

5 Likes

The stamp is all kinds of wrong -alignment, text is too thing, spacing of the text and “1” circle- and the yellow borders look too thick to me.

Stuff that I’m not not as sure about: the borders look too bright and the holo pattern has too much going on in it.

And a “soft” warning is image quality. Pictures of this type of card (or anything anyone is selling online really) should be high resolution and crystal clear.

All that said, I know nothing. Check my post count and join date. So no promises on anything I said haha

No Shadowed 1st Ed Base (except machamp) <— you can just repeat that mantra

1 Like

Also all of the other languages except Japanese have shadows

1 Like

Japanese Base has a shadow, unless I’m misreading this.

Is the pope catholic?

3 Likes

I meant more with what cards also have a 1st stamp. English is the only one with a stamp and no shadow (except for machamp)

1 Like

Nicki Minaj’s butt seems real compared to this fake Charizard