1st Ed box break

Not sure if allowed but live stream is happening now ! Good luck anyone who got a pack

7 Likes

I really hope Rusty wins the poke lottery! Best of luck! Lots of fun so far, but I wish they had more professional collectors on the stream

2 Likes

2 huge pulls straight away !!! Insane

2 Likes

Chorizard

4 Likes

holy hell he just pulled what looks to be an absolutely pristine zard. Some company called polka pets got it…

2 Likes

My one worry is holofoil printlines, hard to see through the plastic.

Stonkizord

Send that bad boy to bgs !!!

2 Likes

gma

nice centering, thank god lol. Was hoping TCA would get the Zard, but still super cool to see! Hopefully there are multiple…

1 Like

Wonder why he doesn’t use gloves and sleeve the rare as soon as the pack is opened.

After seeing the back and front it could definitely be a black label contender, but we can only see so much detail from a yt video.

@matheson, gloves aren’t ideal for handling cards. He’s actually handling them quite well, IMO.

4 Likes

He mentioned in the beginning of the video gloves are actually worse than barehanded, which is correct. They make it harder to use the proper pressure and feel the card.

4 Likes

And it will have the “logan paul” event thing on the sticker so everyone knows now which card that is if it goes up for sale. People gonna fight to grab that card and cross it to BGS lol. Definitely has chance for black label.

Damn, that zard looks bgs black label material.

1 Like

$50K item finder

3 Likes

no fucking way

2 Likes

omgggggggggg 2nd 1st ed zard. No way lmao this is insane.

1 Like

Damn I feel bad for Rusty