1000.00 Lost Item

definitely depends on past experience with the person. If you have never dealt with them before etc, it’s very unlikely that you are going to believe your cards just didn’t show up and folk over half of yours, especially if your tracking number said it was delivered. If the other guy is lying he has nothing to lose from the situation, worst case is he gets his end of the trade, best case for him is he also gets half his cards back.

I thought it was a real situation as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can see that:)
I did say “You ship…” though which would have to mean hypothetical.

I did have similar happen twice recently though. Both were cash sales…one on ebay and one with a member here on the U.
One was two Coro mags with cards on ebay which were stolen out of my community mail box. I took the loss.
The second…I shipped almost a grand in stuff to a member here and it showed delivered though it wasn’t there. Turns out the mailman put the key in the wrong tenants box and scanned it delivered. Fortunately the recipient got the box anyway.

Fair enough.

In the future, though, just put “Here’s a hypothetical situation.” That way, we can all discuss it and toss out all sorts of creative answers and scenarios without thinking that the situation is something that’s actually happening to somebody. :blush:

3 Likes