1 St common/uncommon jungle fossil

My very nice common/uncommon 1st edition fossil/jungle cards went from pack to sleeve 20 years ago an still there inside a binder(never played) And are mostly mint. Are the worth psa grading? I think getting 9 and 10 wouldn’t be out of the question. Is it worth the time a ND money to have them graded?

It depends on what you want to do with the cards. To preserve and keep the cards in your collection or to sell them. You can check pokemonprice.com for past Ebay sales on those cards. They’ve been in $20 range for a while.

Both My collections are complete…I have a lot of extras that I may want to sell in the long run. Have also rares and holos Thinking a few years down the line.
What’re your thoughts.
Thanks

it might be worth for the best condition cards you have, that would have a high chance of getting a PSA 10, especially if it’s a popular pokemon like pikachu or eevee. If you get a PSA 9 you will make a loss after grading & ebay fees.

@frankr, Unless they get a psa 10 you will eat a loss for now. In the future they may be worth a tiny bot more, but there are sooooo many commons and uncommon in circulation it is not likely to jump much. Plus, not may people want those cards graded I think as of right now.

My suggestion, take them out of the terrible 3-ring binder and place them in a nice zipfolio (best) or ultrapro side loading binder with a perfect fit sleeve and normal sleeve covering. They will remain pristine as long as long as the binder is taken care of.

2 Likes

I’ve been using ultra pro premium binder with regular ultra pro penny sleeves, do you feel that zipfolio binders and perfect fit sleeves are a better way to go? Who makes the perfect fit? I’ve got some nice cards and I’m thinking long term so I want to get the best possible.