06/13/2012 - The best of Mew

Just took another look at my Corocoro Shining Mew and couldn’t help but stare at it for 10 minutes. It has to be up there as one of the most beautiful cards ever made

Yea, that one is absolutely beautiful.
I looked it up on eBay and was expecting it to be more expensive.

coro coro shining mew is breathtaking. Im more of a mewtwo fan. Gotta love having 1st edition base set mewtwo PSa 10, so beautiful.

I love mew cards, i aim to have a few of my favourites in the next year. So far I have the english ancient mew and the #8 and #9 black star promo mews. My absolute favourite is the lilypad mew, im not sure between the glossy or non glossy however, in the end ill probably just get both :blush:

What is your favorite mew that you haven’t ‘caught’ yet?

I have them all, so I caught them all :wink:

Hmmm…I wonder lol.

Well, is there a card you know of that I don’t have? XD;

By all means, share with the class. :blush: I’m always up for treasure hunts.

Im so jealous of youre mew collection…

I’d have to say my favorites are the Japanese Ancient Mew I and Coro Coro Lilypad Mew, the Sunset Mew would be one of my current favorites, I haven’t been able to find one at a good price yet.

My favorite is probably the japanese players mew or sunset mew. But most of the mew cards have really nice artwork so its hard to choose the best.

You can do it too, you know! :blush: Everyone can! :grin:

Its a lot of work and a lot of money, but the results are worth it.

So worth it. :heart_eyes:

The only one that will be a bit hard to find is the Victory Orb. I have to say, your Mew collection is outstanding!

Thank you very kindly. *bows* ^_^!

I began to rant about this in another thread, and then discovered this discussion.

I must say, the cheesy (and cheap) holofoil treatment on the WOTC Ancient Mew makes it look like a cereal-box giveaway compared to the rich, lush design of the Japanese Ancient Mew. Anyone who has held the two side by side knows that there’s no comparison.

OK, I’ll stop ranting now. ;D

I actually love the US holo, but that might be bias speaking. It was like a treasure for me, getting it. :heart_eyes:

I’m not really a fan of the glitter foil treatment, myself, in comparison. It’s just not as sparkly :stuck_out_tongue:

But each to their own :wink:

What are our thoughts about this card/artwork?

I personally really like it, I will have to buy a few when I can :grin:

Where/when is it being given out?

May 4, 2013
May 12, 2013
May 18, 2013
May 26, 2013

:3

I can’t wait to get it, myself! Hopefully a few will show up tomorrow.

Along with Shining Mew from CoroCoro, I also love the McDonald’s “Sunset” Mew.

Unfortunately I no longer own either of these cards. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like