Your favourtie/Underrated Card patterns/holo effects

I was gonna say this same card. I recently bought it, and the holo effect (which is unique to this single Japanese card) is beautiful. Here a picture of mine (although it’s very easy to see the holo pattern from multiple angles irl, it’s a bit hard to capture on a photo unfortunately):

Another card I recently bought for its holofoil is the Korean Shiny Collection Elesa, which has holofoil circles. I’m not sure if any other of the Korean Shiny Collection cards have this holo pattern, but the Elesa in the Japanese set and other languages have stars instead of circles, so it’s defintely unique to just this Korean set.

One more I’ve posted before in my collection thread: the eyes of both Lillie and Clefairy in the Japanese 381/SM-P promo change color based on the light and angle:

As for a more common to find holofoil (on multiple cards I mean), which are some of my favorite cards in general, are the Japanese L-P Holofoil promos. Although these are just Cosmos Holofoil, the colors used in the artworks of the L-P cards makes them some of the most stunning Pokémon TCG cards out there imo. I especially like the Legend Box and Lost Remover. My picture-taking quality doesn’t do them justice at all, though… :confused:

Greetz,
Quuador

6 Likes