(WTB/WTT for) Japanese Crystal Nidoking and Lugia

EDIT: Got lucky and was able to grab one that was signed by two PCL staff alongside a Crystal Charizard! Still looking for a Japanese Crystal Nidoking and a Japanese Crystal Lugia.

Hello! I’m new to posting, but here I go…

I’ve been trying to get my hands on a Japanese Skyridge/Crystal Ho-Oh (as well as a Japanese Crystal Nidoking at some point) for some years now but they tend to be bought from under me as I just start saving for one; happened yesterday while checking out, actually, and it was pretty beat up on the edges (sold for about $34.00 USD). The card doesn’t need to be graded or in absolute mint condition due to my budget (trying to stay under $100.00 USD), but I’d prefer it to be in acceptable condition if possible.

Does anybody here have one that they’d be willing to take money alongside/or a few cards to trade for? I’m obviously not rich, but I’m not out to low-ball anybody as I’ve collected since childhood and know the worth of older cards. I’ve looked on several English and Japanese sites for said Ho-Oh and they’re a bit out of my price range right now. Maybe I have some cards you’re looking for or would like? Some possibilities include the cards listed below (most are NM/M while the Secret Rare Team Rocket is M/GEM), but I have many more - mostly older cards, so feel welcome to ask! I want to be fair.

English:
2nd Edition Base Set Charizard (SOLD)
1st Edition Team Rocket’s Mewtwo
1st Edition Team Rocket Returns Mewtwo EX
1st Edition Brock’s Ninetales
Blastoise EX
Secret Rare Holographic Charmander
Secret Rare Holographic Charmeleon
Promo Holographic Error-cut EX Venasaur

Japanese:
Secret Rare Holographic Here Comes Team Rocket Returns

PSA-graded:
PSA 9 Japanese Misty’s Treatment CD Promo
PSA 8 Japanese Red/Green Deck Mewtwo
PSA 6 Japanese Giovanni’s Nidoking
PSA 8 English Non-holographic Giovanni

Thank you for looking!

1 Like

Don’t have the card your looking for sadly, but just wanted to tell you good job on creating a good buy/trade thread! You absolutely deserve to find this card and hope that someone here is able to help you!

Mjisaacs

2 Likes

That means a lot! Thank you.

yeah msn good luck! if i had one id give it to ya for this well done thread alone.

1 Like

Wish you had one, in that case! Thanks!