WTB WOTC & EX PSA 10

Skyridge Gengar down, thank you all for providing me the leads. Only 4 cards left:)

Hey man! theres a kabutops on ebay right now with 1.2k I was negotiating with him and he stopped responding when i sent him an offer of 850. Another one came on the market and I paid 950 for it :blush:

The seller also appears to be away, so im not sure how that works.

I would definitely try and negotiate with him! He might be more willing to sell now because this was a couple weeks ago

@cooltrainertony, thanks a lot for the info! The seller who’s away right now is actually a friend, a very nice guy I’ve worked with multiple times. Unfortunately, his copy has some edge wear on the back that’s more than what I’d take as a PSA 10. So I’m still searching:)

1 Like

Yeah, I did notice that unfortunately! Good luck on your hunt :blush: its a great card! If you don’t mind me asking, how much did you pay for the tyranitar? I might start hunting one for myself!

@rybatony, will send you a PM.

1 Like

Knocked off Aquapolis Tyranitar, now only 1 card left – Neo Rev Suicune 1st Ed PSA 10, any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Bump, still looking for neo rev Suicune in 1st Ed PSA 10. Thanks!

Adding Neo Gen Lugia back to my wish list since the last one I found didn’t go through in the end. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Bump, increased my offers on both neo gen lugia and neo rev suicune. Thanks!

Decided to purchase Neo Rev 1st Ed Suicune 9 as a placeholder before I find a 10. I’m offering $500 G&S apiece, based on several recent eBay sales at $500. The original post has been updated as well. Thank you, guys!

Awsome!!!
Just trying to get requirement to be able to create a post lol

7 day bump

7 day bump

Added shining Gyarados 1st Ed PSA 10, offering cash but also have a lot of stuff for trade, send me a PM if you have this card:)

Pm’d