WTB: Unikarp

Hi, im searching for a unikarp in any condition :grin:

You have to state a price you are willing to pay per the forum rules. Since you are looking for a range in condition a range would be perfectly fine or even a floor price for played condition ā€œ+ā€ for better conditions.

Right, sorry :laughing: btw i would say 2-3k$ maybe something more depends on the conditions

PSA 5 for sale.

No advertisng your own cards for sale on the forum Joe :wink:

No jogging on without my prior consent, sir. You may proceed

Bump! After years i still need that card! Updating also the price Iā€™m willing to pay 5Kā‚¬ For a vg-ex copy!

2 Likes

jp.mercari.com/item/m48515851457

1 Like

Thx my man! Card is literally destroyed to. Aiming to something a bit better :joy:

Should remove your any condition stipulation. Pretty embarrassing to have a card in the exact price range you listed linked to you and then xD it

18 Likes

I think we have different views of what could be ā€œpretty embarrassingā€ my guy :smile: but you are right, i should have specified that I donā€™t want a poor condition copy! So id say Iā€™m searching for a vg-ex copy

1 Like

He says any condition and gets linked one that doesnā€™t even seem that heavily played with 0 creases, just heavy edge wear. Really wonder what his ā€œany conditionā€ really means.

The last Unikarp to sell was a PSA 2 with wear and creasing for $7500.

ebay.us/z5xW6l

What sort of condition do you think youā€™re going to find for 5,000?
If you canā€™t afford a Unikarp, there is also the Web series and you can get that in a much nicer condition. A PSA 10 is under $800

ebay.us/zym7WO

2 Likes

That Magikarp was loved by a kid and itā€™s now in need of a loving home :blush:

9 posts and a WTB thread???

Threads before the rule were grandfathered in. However this thread is a great example why the rule now exists.

6 Likes

Mr.kakabi on IG has a psa 3 VG for sale. Itā€™s also listed on pwcc fixed price marketplace for 7800 usd OBO